Wednesday, January 21, 2009


This blog contains heavy meaningless and un-understandable language (like the so-called "word" in front of "language") and absolutely bad "humor" (as the author thinks it is).
Read only when you have nothing better to do than to look for literally anything to kill the time.
If your time is still preciouse as money, look for a button somewhere on the top right of the window with white cross on a red background, click after you see it.
Thanks for your copration.

all right, some explainations

First, let's talk about the blog's weird name.
This is a very brief translation with the help of an internet dictionary (many thanks to yahoo) from the blog I already have. As you might guessed, it's in Chinese.
Secondly, the even more weird URL.
That's the Pinyin (no worries, the explaination of the vocabulary will be presented soon) of the name of my other blog.
As to the word Pinyin, explaination may be very tedious, anyone who hasn't the patience can just go with "a status of a Chinese word".
Here it comes.
There are two systems in modern Chinese: one for the pronounciation (please correct my spelling, I'm not very diligent with dictionaries), the other for the presentation (for vision). The system used for the pronounciation is called Pinyin, and the system used for the presentation is called Hanzi. People everywhere mess up the Kanji, which belongs to Japanese, with Hanzi, which, as I just explained, belonges to Chinese. There's nothing to blame, since the Japanese actually developed their visual presentation system for words from ours (felling proud of being a Chiese~). There're two types of Hanzi used nowadays: simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese, but as to most Chinese, the simplified one is used in daily life. Only a small part of China (such as Hong Kong and Taiwan, and yes, Taiwan is part of China, a part which can't and shouldn't be parted from China) still use the traditional ones officially.
OK, so much for the babbling background information and explainations.